This fall W. W.W. is hosting An Evening With Women Who Write on Thursday September 8 from 6 to 8 PM at 2112 located at 4245 N Knox Ave in Chicago.
The evening will include a refreshments, meet & greet with the writers, followed by a panel discussion and Q&A moderated by Women Who Write Founder Amelia Estelle Dellos.
Come meet the authors and hear all about their publishing challenges and victories. The featured writers at the event will be:
- Michelle Cox author of the historical mystery series A Girl Like You; A Henrietta and Inspector Howard
- Maria Fotinopoulos Karamitsos founder and publisher of Windy City Greek an online magazine celebrating All Things Greek
- Iris Waichler licensed clinical social worker, patient advocate, and author of Role Reversal: How to Take Care of Yourself and Your Aging Parents
- Emily Paster founder of Chicago Food Swap and cook book author of Food Swap Specialty Recipes for Bartering, Sharing & Giving Including the World’s Best Caramel Sauce and her blog West of the Loop A Cook in Cook County
- Ruth Kaufman author of medieval romance novels including My Once & Future Love: (Unsung Knights of the Round Table Book 1)
Stayed tuned at WWW publishes work and interviews by the featured writers!