“A word after a word after a word is power.”
Women.Who.Write. is a collective of writers. Our aim is to publish and promote work by women. We encourage all writers to submit their work.
Our submission guidelines:
- All work must be print ready. Author responsible for all editing and proof reading.
- All work must be written by the author or the author has permission to re-publish.
- Must attribute any quotes or excerpts pulled from other authors, sources, books, music, etc.
- Once published, author must promote on their social media platforms.
- Submissions should not exceed 2,000 words in length.
- Authors may submit posts on any topic.
- Must include bio, headshot, and website with submission.
- Must include photo credits and have rights to any images submitted
To submit your work, please email email@example.com and include SUBMISSION in the subject line.
Once we receive your submission, you will receive confirmation in one week.